通过dbca unplug pdb操作正常
Oracle Database – Enterprise Edition – Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 12.2 to 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
NOTE: In the images and/or the document content below, the user information and data used represents fictitious data from the Oracle sample schema(s) or Public Documentation delivered with an Oracle database product. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
ORA-65180(duplicate file name encountered) is raised while plugging an unplugged PDB under
- Unplugged PDB has two or more temp tablespaces
- These tablespaces are located on the same ASM disk group
- Plug in a PDB using DBCA
After the error you can see these messages in alert.log file.
ORA-65180 signalled during: CREATE PLUGGABLE DATABASE PDB01
source_file_name_convert = (
file_name_convert=NONE NOCOPY STORAGE ( MAXSIZE UNLIMITED MAX_SHARED_TEMP_SIZE UNLIMITED)…
This problem is under investigation in bug:28364580.
The error is raised when you create PDB with two or more temp tablesapce on the same ASM disk group as below.
You can avoid the problem with these steps.
- When you meet the error with DBCA, check the alert.log file.
- You can see the error and create pluggable DB statement written above.
- Modify the statement as below to use different ASM disk group.
‘+DG1/CDB01/xxx/TEMPFILE/temp02.376.976724733′,’+DG2’ —- Here
- Create the PDB with modified statement using SQL*Plus.
- And then push “Ignore” button on DBCA and go ahead the plugging in operation.
BUG:28364580 – ORA-65180 IS RAISED WHILE PLUGGING A PDB W/ TWO TEMP TABLESPACES USING DBCA
NOTE:2022927.1 – ORA-17502 Creating a PDB